Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · January 27, 2022
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kilmarnock) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ideal candidates will have.
- RGH is a 76-bed facility that includes a 10-bed unit for acute psychiatric treatment and stabilization.
- Excellent work-life balance with a non-traditional hospitalist schedule.
- The pace is more relaxed than what is found at most urban or suburban hospitals, and the opportunity to practice medicine in a traditional manner is a major contributor to our physicians' satisfaction.
- Opportunities for involvement in physician-led committees, such as the hospital's Medical Executive Committee.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kilmarnock, VA.
- Bon Secours Rappahannock General Hospital (RGH), a quaint, rural hospital in Kilmarnock, Virginia, is currently seeking BE/BC family medicine or internal medicine physicians to join their talented team of hospitalists.
- Average census per physician is 8-12 patients, and procedures are optional.
- Competitive compensation package that includes base salary, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, and a full range of benefits.
- The practice will be staffed with five total physicians, with three providers working from 7:00am to 7:00pm and one provider working from 7:00pm to 7:00am at any time.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago