Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · December 6, 2022
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fredericksburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10 Physician program / 24 hour Physician Staffing.
- All private, medical/surgical hospital.
- 4 day 7 a to 7 p.
- Open ICU - Managed by Intensivist.
- No procedures required.
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed general acute care facility.
- The facility has been dedicated to serving and improving the health of our community offering 24 hour emergency department care, advanced technology operating rooms, a dedicated pediatric unit and pediatric ED.
- 1 night 7 p to 7 a.
- Hospitalist Medicine Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Envision Physician Services and Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center are seeking Hospitalists to join our team in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- Other services include behavioral health, bone and joint care, cardiac catheterization, lab and diagnostics, obstetrics, oncology, rehabilitation, surgery and women's health.
- Manage codes at night.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 30.