Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · November 28, 2023
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (VA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: 7on/7off starting (7pm-7am).
- Support Staff: ER, APP and Residents at night.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Start Date: 5/24/22.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Short a provider.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 months.
- Location: Johnston Memorial Hospital (Abington, VA).
- Inpatient/Outpatient: In-patient.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist.
- Patient Age Range: 18+.
- Acceptable Specialties: Hospitalist.
- Patient Volume: 10-15 admissions at night (split with an APP and residents).
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 115 beds.
- Admissions, Codes. Open ICU but Procedures are Required.
- Length Of Assignment: 3-6 months.
- ICU staff is on-.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 13.