Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · October 4, 2023
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Culpeper) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Small, 60-bed Hospital in Rural VA.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Paid EMR Training and site orientation - Epic.
- Nights 7pm-7am.
- VA Medical License or pending license, VA DEA or pending DEA.
- Average census 15-17, Average admissions overnight 5-6.
- Competitive hourly rate - just increased!
- We also assist with costs for travel, lodging and new state licenses.
- No Procedures.
- Shift, Responsibilities and.
- At Physician-Owned Moonlighting Solutions, we provide each moonlighter with a smooth in-house credentialing process, coverage of malpractice plus tail, and competitive pay for every opportunity.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Jun 15.